Until 1951, King’s Nympton Station went by the name of South Molton Road. The reasons for the change of nomenclature are obvious. While Morchard Road, up the line, stood barely two miles from its namesake, South Molton was a good eight miles distant from the isolated station that bore its name. Good business for the local carrier, no doubt, but an unpleasant surprise for the unfortunate pedestrian.
|Environmental Impact Study PDF|
|Upcoming Engineering Works|
|Newton St Cyres|
|Exeter St Davids|